Oh Thursday how I love you because you lead to Friday, which means the Hubs is off to watch Olly and there are strong lattes in my hand. I feel like I have just been so busy this week preparing rooms for an upcoming photo shoot for a future house tour, as well as some Christmas projects that I cannot wait to share with you, and an art project for the dining room. I have felt so tired, but in a fantastic way. I love being busy doing the things I love. And knowing it's holiday time...I mean come on! Love it! However, when things get this busy, especially because of the time of year, it's the other things that quickly get ignored and put on the back burner. And since I cannot forget to feed my family or to pay the bills, something else has got to give. So this has happened at our casa, a total embarrassing real mom confession.
...yep, up close it gets worse...
Ahhh that feels good to get out in the open! So If you guys were totally disappointed showing up here today to only find pictures of my scary closet and messy clothes I thought it might be fun to share some interesting facts with you that you just might not know about me yet, as a way to put even more embarrassing info out there. I'm just kidding. Drum roll please...
1. I have never been drunk and only gotten one driving ticket ever!
2. my sister-in-law is a nun
3. My Great Uncle is a published author.
4. My hubby's cousin dated Adrien Brody (I have never gotten to name drop before haha)
5. I really do jam out to 40's on 4 anytime I am near XM radio.
6. I have twin brothers. I heart them!
7. My parents and sister are morticians. Super creepy to me, but they are amazing at what they do.
8. My grandma and I almost backed the car into Pauly Shore at the mall. Yep. Totally funny!
9. I really want to be a money saver yet I tend to be a spender more naturally.
10. I was voted funniest girl in my college dorm and met my hubby through my college bff.
11. The best gift I have ever gotten was a charm bracelet 18 years ago that I still add on to and wear. Thanks Mimi!
I know these are crazy and wacky facts and believe me I have more. I'm just always so curious about the people who write the blogs I read. I always want to know random things so I thought I might just toss some out there for you guys!
I better go start to tackle my closet for now and stop procrastinating which I am obviously doing. The above text in this post is a prime example haha. I am more than happy to answer any of your organization questions that you might have! I will see you pretty folks tomorrow! Thanks for coming by today!