It was a project that I completed in stages and didn't cost me a lot of moolah...which you know makes this gal holla'. Here is how I did it in five easy steps.
1. I spray painted the plaque with gold Rustoleum spray paint.
2. I cut the fabric to fit and decoupaged it to the front and let it dry over night.
3. I followed the mount instructions and the Hubs helped to secure the antlers to the plaque.
4. I then used tape and scissors to wrap fabric around the skull cap that came in the mounting kit. I know... I
used tape so I could keep it classy.
5. Lastly, I secured the skull cap over the antlers with the Velcro provided in the kit.
I love the contrasting patterns and colors and think they will soon find their way into the entry way.
Who's feeling it? These antlers make the project so easy and I just love how cheerful it feels.
Have a fantastic weekend and make lots of wonderful memories.