|Frames $19.99 each from Homegoods Prints only $3 from Nations Photo Lab|
The rest of the list awaits for me....I can't wait to knock some of these projects out.
1. Purchase or make curtains for master bedroom & Oliver's room
2. Make Oliver's duvet cover for his toddler bed
3. Paint Oliver's bed
4. Install huge art project
5. Relocate mantle from his room
6. Art work for the master bedroom
7. Polka dot wallpaper art project
8. Come up with a TV solution
9. Switch out rug in the living room
10. Rearrange the art in the dining room
11. Make a more impressive entry way
14. Repaint Oliver's dresser
What kinds of projects are you guys getting ready to tackle? Anyone else find that you still have a to-do list even though you rent? Never ending.
See you lovelies on Monday... I am spending the weekend with some banana pudding, paper mache, & quite possibly some polka dot wall paper. It should be interesting.